We are looking to hire a social media and content marketing intern to work part time across our portfolio of companies in the legal cannabis industry.
We are a fast paced tech startup based in Manchester and London. Our company works across the rapidly growing legal cannabis space covering digital advertising, media and e-commerce. Our portfolio includes an online magazine, a unique display advertising solution and a DTC e-commerce brand. We require an intern to help with a number of tasks across our company, including:
- Social media strategy, execution and engagement
- Content editing, writing and formatting
- Graphic editing
- Email marketing
- Onsite and offsite SEO
Training and support will be provided, however we expect any successful applicant to already have a reasonable level of experience to be able to hit the ground running with a number of tasks. As a result you should be able to demonstrate:
- Impeccable spelling and grammar in English
- Digital design skills/layout skills (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Solid understanding of the social media landscape
- Strong understanding of the current legal cannabis industry in the UK
- Understanding of digital marketing such as SEO, paid search, display advertising, social advertising
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, WordPress and Mailchimp is a bonus, but not essential
This is a flexible part time role suited for a graduate or student looking to gain some valuable experience in both digital marketing and the cannabis industry. While we are a remote company, we would need someone who can work at least one day a week on average from our work space in central Manchester alongside further hours worked remotely.
As well as providing you with support and external training we will supply any software required, lunch and travel costs for days working in the office and a salary dependent on experience. As the role involves a deal of remote work, we’d prefer someone who already has their own laptop to work from where possible, however we can supply equipment for the right candidate if essential.
To apply please send an initial email and any supporting documents to email@example.com – we prefer applications that demonstrate competency and enthusiasm for the industry over stuffy cover letters and boring CVs. Send us your best work and tell us why you’re passionate.